Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just a little humor, folks

For those of you who actually thought I was serious (*ahem*) about giving up the chickens and the garden for a full fledged perennial biz, I was just kidding!
My humor sure isn't coming across as sarcastic and caustic as it once did. Guess I lost my funny bone mojo, too.

Taking pictures for others has really put a huge dent in my personal photo gallery - - pretty obvious considering the lack of photos of DD and DH. Hmmmmmm...?! What to do! I'm not complaining about having the opportunity to capture other families, I just have to find the "balance" in it all.

My great aunt & uncle will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary later this month, so I took a few photos to commemorate this wonderful occasion.

I remember when I was little, I would visit them - - it was so much fun. They had a beautiful collie named "Lassie" (of course). They were always so patient and kind to me; I am so lucky to have them in my life.

No comments: