Thursday, October 19, 2006

I've been tagged...

by Tracey Kendall to post five weird things about me. Like I can narrow it down to only five?!

1. I try to turn every hobby I have into a business. Duh, just figured out that's why they're called "hobbies" not "occupations." Photography, scrapbooking, gardening, you name it - - I try to make a business out of it. Not every passion has to be a vocation.

2. According to my DH, I fold towels and t-shirts in a strange way and I'm super-protective about it. Got that from my mom. But they sure seem to fit on the shelf and in the drawer a lot better when I fold them!

3. I bite my nails - - but not if I have acrylics put on. I just don't get that.

4. I really like chickens. Always have. Not the white, run-of-the-mill broiler-type chickens, but exotic and heritage breed birds. Blame that on Martha Stewart.

5. Speaking of Martha Stewart, I'd still spend the day with her over Rachael Ray or Oprah Winfrey. Martha ROCKS!

There, now my friends, family, and neighbors can actually prove that I'm weird, not just secretly think it.

Now, I tag anyone who wants to participate. Come on, you know you want to share a little something "weird" about yourself!

No comments: