Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh, Joy!

My DH finally gave in and bought a digital camera! What fun we will have now! It's a Pentax *istD. Sounds fancy for a very user-friendly SLR camera with a large screen. Plus, my mother-in-law has several lenses from her Pentax 35mm that she's willing to let us borrow. Now if I can only figure out how to get the photos from there to HERE! Any advice?

Super Bowl Sunday was fun with neighbors, friends, and my mom joining us for food and funny commercials - - and, oh I guess they played a football game, too. DD was so pooped that she went to bed at 7:30 . . . with a house full of people (you KNOW she was tired!).

Finished up my seed order yesterday - - I was thrilled to find many heirloom varieties in Gurney's, Shumway, and Jung catalogs. Yes, I do have the Seed Savers Exchange catalog and a long "wish list" for them, too. But I think I need to take a "road trip" to see it all for myself - - so much to choose from! I also have a wish list for Murray McMurray - - stay tuned!

A beautiful sunny day, but cold(6 degrees when I left for work)! I understand that Robert Karp will have a farewell tomorrow in Ames. He has been an amazing asset to PFI and I wish him all the best!

No comments: