Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lovin' this

The local community college bond referendum passed last night -- that means the downtown theater will be restored as a multi-use facility for performing arts and college classes. It also means that a new student activity center will be built on the campus and that a new welding lab/technology center will be built adjacent to DH's building!

DD's elementary open house was last night - - what a riot! Tons of kids and their parents (& grandparents) were there to tour the school, meet the teachers, and meet each other. DD was so proud to show us where she sits, the activity stations, her art & music rooms, and where she eats lunch. Wishing I would have brought my camera.

Kinda lost my mojo lately with taking pictures. I'll call it a "creative lull." Need to get it back by Friday, though . . . Craft Night at church!

Here are a few of the photos I took of the family a couple weeks ago: More will be posted here later today.

No comments: