Friday, August 18, 2006

Kelli was here!

...and we had a ball. Love spending time with her. She drove all the way down here and bought milk and dog food! She tells the story here. Lookie here! I LOVE photo storage boxes for all the fun organizational stuff you can do with them. I was having such a hard time figuring out how to store ribbon and my new Heidi Swapp foam stamps & paint. I finally figured it out:

I used the new Crop-a-Dile and punched 20 holes in each side (you'll break your hand if you try to use a regular paper punch). Line up the spools (or loose scraps) of ribbon and pull a little through each hole. There's still plenty of room in the middle for the Making Memories ribbon cards!

See that luscious new ribbon on the lower left side, it's a brand called Elements and I got it at Hobby Lobby.

In a separate box, the Heidi Swapp foam stamps line up on one side (a little tight but do-able), and I purchased a set of 24 acrylic paints (at W-Mart - eee gads!) in cute glass jars for $9.98.

No comments: